We are committed to providing High Quality Care to all users of our services and advocate best practice in the delivery of all services. We aim to be considerate and responsive to the needs of our patients, and offer an open channel of communication to maintain standards and consistency in the level of service provided.
To achieve this we will:
- Listen to and understand the needs of our patients.
- Provide an environment which is clean, safe and welcoming without discrimination.
- Provide urgent appointments for those with immediate and urgent medical needs.
- Provide the opportunity for telephone communication where appropriate.
- Recall and review patients with on-going and chronic health conditions and repeat medications.
- Support training for clinical and non-clinical staff encouraging Continuous Professional Development.
- Work as a practice in accordance with national guidelines whilst working with the wider healthcare environment to deliver innovative solutions.
- Remain caring, friendly and open at all times for all patients.
- Utilise available technology to enable all our clinical staff to respond effectively to your healthcare needs and embrace change and innovative thinking keeping governance and security to the fore.
- Maintain standards with our practice prescribing and ensure a time frame of two working days for repeat medication is met.
- Provide non-NHS services in a timely fashion against an agreed tariff.
- Work jointly with the patient group to communicate change and receive constructive feedback and observation.
- Respond quickly and pro-actively to any concerns you may have about the service you receive from us.